Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome To Our Purple Preschool


I never saw a purple cow,
I hope to never see one;
But I can tell you anyhow,
I rather see one, than be one!

This was a poem we said over and over, while we water colored purple on a cow, then glued a copy of this funny poem to the cow. We practiced our small motor skills, by pulling off the backs of grape size purple stickers, to form a bunch of grapes, and then we ate real grapes for our snack.

Community helpers/workers are important to our neighborhoods. We read the book "He Bear, She Bear" and "Who's Hat". I found out that a mail carrier is the most popular choice among 3 and 4 year olds to be when they grow up. However, Braden wants to be a fire fighter, Kiely wants to be a Veterinarian, while Luke insists on being a Dinosaur.

1 comment:

jkennington said...

Janalynn, I love to see what you are doing in Pre-school! What little kid wouldn't love being in Miss Janalynn's class!!!